I lost the feather she was supposed to hold in her hand. It was just too flimsy. So I stuck a needle in her palm for greater lethality.
Let’s just go into the good and the bad.
- A relatively low price of about 3300 yen. But this is because she sucks.
- The stand is rather creative. But the application is so bad.
- You can stick stuff into her hands for fun.
- THAT’S ALL THE GOOD!
- She’s so ugly I have to keep a barf bag with me when I handle her.
- Her hair is like some thick noodle and even covers her face completely.
- You can’t see her face!
- Her face is ugly!
- She comes packed with five ribbons, 2 wings and one feather, which you have to attach yourself with no printed instructions. And these come off as easily as a virgin boy!
- Her stand is poorly designed and cannot take her weight. It lists after a few seconds. Permanently.
- Suigintou falls off her perch when someone breathes within a 2 metre radius.
- The paintjob is so flat and boring, it makes gashapons look like Bubba’s works.
- I hate Suigintou.
- No upskirt shot.
- She actually costs money. Yujin should pay me to take her. Fuckers.
- She has volume and mass, taking up precious space.
- By far the worst figurine I have.
I’ll be organising a Yujin party sometimes soon. Interested people can pop by, I’ll prepare a large bonfire which we can toss all our JUNK Yujin figures into while dancing around with elegance and grace. To prevent air pollution from the burning of plastics, the resulting gaseous exhaust will be captured, packed and mailed back to Yujin HQ.
Do not, at all costs, buy this piece of donkey poo. With that 3000 yen, go take a two hour Thai Massage or something.