Souseiseki is my favourite Rozen Maiden – she’s so cute with her hat, boyish voice and big scissors. It’s a disgrace that Yujin got the license to make this figurine really. Remember, cameras make the figurines look a few times as good.
- It’s Souseiseki! She’s the best!
- You can take off her hat and part of her clothing. But she looks a bit plain without them.
- Her shears can sort of work, and has a pivot to open and close them.
- The price is low at about 2700 yen.
- She leans after exactly 1.45 seconds. Why? Because her base has only one peg and the material used is so soft, her ankle warps immediately.
- The shears break into two pieces all the time. It becomes sort of like a double sword style.
- Sou’s head is just way too big and her face is weird.
- The paintjob sucks.
- The hands warp after holding onto the scissors for a while and she can’t hold them tight at all.
- There are way too many mould lines.
- Her base is a plain blue piece of ABS, which does not even serve it’s only function – support.
Since there aren’t any Souseiseki figures out at all, this is a good appetiser for the hardcore fans of this cute girl. Otherwise, stay away at all costs or you’ll have to join the Yujin bonfire party.